Nearly all of the ferries will be serving refreshments and drinks on board. You will also be able to find snack foods and various light meals on the trip. Choices are limited, but you are sure to find something to suit you.
Articles in this section
- Can we purchase our tickets at the pier?
- What are the baggage allowances?
- If I miss my ferry, can I take the next one?
- Is food provided on the ferries?
- What's the boarding process on the day of my trip?
- How safe are the ferries?
- What are the tourist seasons around Samui?
- When I arrive at the pier, how will I find my taxi service?
- Will bad weather affect my travels?
- If I need to travel later than the ferry schedules offer?