Unfortunately this is not possible. Each trip needs to be booked in advance. In cases where you miss your ferry, you will not be entitled to a refund. Therefore, please ensure that you give yourself good time to get to your pier with at least 30 minutes to spare. If you do happen to miss your ferry and want to travel as soon as is possible, please contact us and we'll advise you of your next best option. Finally, don't panic, there's always a solution!
Articles in this section
- Can we purchase our tickets at the pier?
- If I miss my ferry, can I take the next one?
- What are the baggage allowances?
- Is food provided on the ferries?
- What's the boarding process on the day of my trip?
- How safe are the ferries?
- What are the tourist seasons around Samui?
- When I arrive at the pier, how will I find my taxi service?
- Will bad weather affect my travels?
- If I need to travel later than the ferry schedules offer?