All of the ferry boats that we connect you to are regulated and approved by the Thai Navy. Each boat is seaworthy and most are relatively new and comfortable. However, you should be responsible for your own safety. As with any passenger vessel, it's wise to locate the exits and life vests when you arrive on board. We'd recommend that you are fully insured also for your piece of mind.
Articles in this section
- Can we purchase our tickets at the pier?
- If I miss my ferry, can I take the next one?
- What are the baggage allowances?
- Is food provided on the ferries?
- What's the boarding process on the day of my trip?
- How safe are the ferries?
- What are the tourist seasons around Samui?
- When I arrive at the pier, how will I find my taxi service?
- Will bad weather affect my travels?
- If I need to travel later than the ferry schedules offer?