Firstly, please print out the e-ticket we have sent to you. When arriving at the pier, locate the ferry boat staff of the boat that's named on your ticket. Show the staff your confirmation - they will give you a sticker, and/or boarding pass. They will also point you to your boat. Most piers have staff that will help you transfer your luggage on board. In Samui, the staff will be sitting at booths in front of the boat loading area. Elsewhere, the staff will be near the boats usually wearing boat uniforms.
Articles in this section
- Can we purchase our tickets at the pier?
- What are the baggage allowances?
- If I miss my ferry, can I take the next one?
- Is food provided on the ferries?
- What's the boarding process on the day of my trip?
- How safe are the ferries?
- What are the tourist seasons around Samui?
- When I arrive at the pier, how will I find my taxi service?
- Will bad weather affect my travels?
- If I need to travel later than the ferry schedules offer?