Your ferry e-ticket includes ferry transport, baggage fees and handling.The Free Baggage Allowance for one person is 20 kgs. All of your personal baggage should be allowed on board at no additional charge. The local staff reserve the right to check your bags as a security measure. If you have unusual cargo for personal or business use, please contact us if you are unsure.
Articles in this section
- Can we purchase our tickets at the pier?
- If I miss my ferry, can I take the next one?
- What are the baggage allowances?
- Is food provided on the ferries?
- What's the boarding process on the day of my trip?
- How safe are the ferries?
- What are the tourist seasons around Samui?
- When I arrive at the pier, how will I find my taxi service?
- Will bad weather affect my travels?
- If I need to travel later than the ferry schedules offer?